In recent years work has changed more
than in 100 years before that.
Digitalization and changes in our environment, society and values
have changed work and how it is done.
What has changed in your organization?
Are these your challenges too?
Changes in legislation
- Mandatory time and attendance tracking
- Flexitime and cumulative working hours maximums
- Constant changes in labour agreements
- Local agreements getting more common
- Leadership and management getting more important
- Labour cost allocation
- Measurement of productivity
- Better resource allocation
- Significance of work
- Personal well-being at work
- Development of skills and competences
- Better self-management
- Value of leisure time
- Increased competition requires more productivity
- New international markets
- New providers changing the game
- Structural changes create new professions
- New business requires new kind of thinking
- New skills and competences needed
- Tools for telecommuting
- Access to all information
- Automation replaces manual work
Tools which are old-fashioned and only capable for working hours tracking are not suitable for today’s management and leadership, because…
Reports do not support business
Information is not realtime
Shift planning is manual
Can not be used on mobile phone or tablet
System is expensive to maintain and complicated to develop
Working hour tracking is a separate system
Payroll administration is troublesome and calculations contain errors
Worktime registrations are not done properly
Nepton helps organizations…
To move from analog working hours control to digitalized worktime management
We want to help you to make your work more productive and easier to manage.